613 Soccer has 2 main services; training (as our name might suggest!) and player analysis/consultation.
What to Expect:
As a training client of 613 Soccer, you will be assigned a Trainer for the duration of your program. Trainers will customize session plans to address your specific needs and requirements. Sessions last anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes, depending on the group size, intensity and goals. We endeavor to make the sessions easily accessible and will usually scope out a suitable location to practice in your area.
- Meet & greet to outline client goals, ambitions
- Coach-developed player specific program presented
- Individual session plans made and conducted by expert coach
- Benchmark testing before program begins
- Benchmark tests throughout & end to quantify progress
Standard Summer Rates:
- 50 minute private session (1 player) – soccer skills, ball mastery or fitness $35
- 75 min private session (1 player) – soccer skills, ball mastery or fitness $50
Please contact to arrange a quote for a different player configuration or Winter Rates. Loyalty/bulk booking rates can be arranged. Rates are as a guide. Guaranteed rates are set by Director.
As a consultancy client of 613 Soccer, you will be assigned an analyst who will set up an initial conversation to discern the player’s ambitions. Individual player footage analysis is a great starting point for most players. The analyst will review match and practice footage to provide actionable insights.
Consultancy/analysis options may include:
- Video footage capture for performance analysis
- Video footage capture and/or compilation for showcasing (scholarship chasing)
- Initial coach contact for ambitious potential scholar-athletes
- Training Video Footage
- Match Video Footage
- Combination of Match and Training Footage
- Personal edited video footage with player analysis
- Showcase video footage & editing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to arrange your service.